Drag mouse pointer over photo to magnify.
- First, a little education: Shell Pearls are made from the inner lining of mollusk shells, also known as Mother of Pearl. The substance is ground to a fine powder, shaped, dyed and coated with natural pearl nacre and then a protective coating to give it luster. They are considered more durable than cultured and freshwater pearls.
- I adore the mint, bronze, and silver colors of these shell pearls which paired nicely with crystals* and sterling silver.
- Necklace Length: 16" + 3 3/4" with spring clasp
- 2 1/4" Lever Back earrings
- 7 3/4 - 8 3/4" Bracelet with balloon clasp also have a cubic zirconia heart charm.
- Pieces may be purchased separately, but there is a slight discount for purchasing combinations!
* manufactured in Europe and the 'creme de la creme' of manmade crystals & pearls (We are no longer legally allowed to use the manufacturer's name.)