Drag mouse pointer over photo to magnify.
- There are almost endless fascinating possibilities of weave patterns, shapes, sizes, and inclusions when sculpting with wire!
- Most of my woven wire creations use silver plated copper wire, which is very reasonable in cost.
- Silver filled wire has a layer of sterling silver that is MANY, MANY TIMES thicker than silver plating and can be manipulated just like sterling silver wire. The silver is bonded to the core metal and does not flake off the way a plating might eventually do. Gold filled wire is made the same way and is also very high quality.
- Here I've combined the two in an absolutely lovely pendant. Yes, I know it's expensive, but I wanted to splurge on the materials!
- Pendant: 2 X 1 1/8"on a 16" sterling silver Singapore weave chain.
- 1 5/8" sterling silver fish hook earrings feature faceted golden shadow baroque crystals*.
- Pieces are priced separately, but there is a wee discount for purchasing the set!
* The 'creme de la creme' of manmade crystals, manufactured in Austria