Drag mouse pointer over photo to magnify.
- There are almost endless fascinating possibilities of weave patterns, shapes, sizes, and inclusions when sculpting with wire!
- Most of my woven wire creations use silver plated copper wire, which is very reasonable in cost.
- Silver filled wire has a layer of sterling silver that is MANY, MANY TIMES thicker than silver plating and can be manipulated just like sterling silver wire. The silver is bonded to the core metal and does not flake off the way a plating might eventually do.
- So, here is an exquisite heart woven totally of silver filled wire!
- Pendant: 1 5/8 X 1 3/8"on a 16" sterling silver Singapore weave chain.