Drag mouse pointer over photo to magnify.
- There are almost endless fascinating possibilities of weave patterns, shapes, sizes, and inclusions when sculpting with wire!
- Most of my woven wire creations use silver plated copper wire, which is very reasonable in cost.
- Silver filled wire has a layer of sterling silver that is MANY, MANY TIMES thicker than silver plating & can be manipulated just like sterling silver wire. The silver is bonded to the core metal and does not flake off the way a plating might eventually do.
- This beautiful botswana teardrop stone sports an elaborate, swirled bail of woven silver filled wire.
- Pendant: 2 1/4 X 7/8"on a 16" sterling silver chain.